Wednesday 1 April 2009

Blood is not thicker than water

I watched this musical and it touched my heart. It is funny but serious towards the end. I think it really shows us the cycle of life and the irony of it as well. Some people will say, what a coincidence but, there is always a reason why things happened.


I could not imagine the emotion that mother could bear when she realised that her sons will kill each other. Sometimes the truth sets as free but we have to face the consequences from it, maybe it brings bad or good to us, but expect the worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Blood Brothers just a few weeks ago - it sure it emotional stuff! The show is closing this November I think :( If you want Blood Brothers tickets then you should think about getting them soon! I'll definitely be seeing it again.